Ohio.gov  |   State Agencies   |   Online Services
two doctors

To search for a practitioner by name, license number, license type, specialty or location

Licensee Look Up

OARRS logo

To report Controlled Substance Dispensing information. You must register for an OARRS Terminal Distributor Account.


prescription pad

The clinical guidelines are intended to supplement - not replace - the prescriber's clinical judgment

Prescriber Resources

open envelopes

Every person registered under ORC 4731.281 shall give written notice of any change of principal practice address or residence address within 30 days of change.

Change or Update your Address